Now is the time to join the PDS Foundation Clinic. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
- To understand and follow the clinical culture of the office, which includes the clinical director’s diagnostic philosophies and standards of care.
- To perform quality dentistry for each and every patient.
- To perform clinical procedures with the patient in mind in order to respect the patient’s time and hesitations in receiving dental treatment.
- To plan, organize and manage the flow of patients in multiple operatories in order to both respect the patient’s time and meet the business goals set by the practice.
- To present the best dental choices possible to each and every patient, their caregiver or case manager.
- To seek connections with patients in order to gain patients for life.
- To work with your Benefits Coordinator to ensure the patient, caregiver and/or case manager has a proper understanding of both the clinical need for treatment and the cost of treatment, while showing proper sensitivity to the patient’s financial situation.
- To be a team leader.
- To have a general understanding of the office metrics.
- Competence: A need for expertise or mastery of dental procedures
- Ethics: A clear understanding of right and wrong which guides your actions
- Integrity: A need to speak and act consistently with your beliefs
- Stamina: Capacity to work hard – both physical and mental capacity
- Aligner: Striving for order and accuracy
- Arranger: An ability to coordinate and orchestrate
- Concept: An ability to develop a framework by which to make sense of things
- Numerical: An ability to work easily and comfortably with numbers
- Performance Oriented: Welcoming of objective performance measurements
- Problem Solving: An ability to think things through or make decisions both using comprehensive data when available, or with incomplete data
- Strategic Thinking: An ability to play out alternative scenarios in the future
- Connector: a need to build bonds or relationships that last
- Patient Centric: focuses on the needs and comfort of the patient first rather than being clinically centric
- Emotional Persuasion: an ability to persuade others or overcome resistance using emotion
- Empathetic: an ability to identify the feelings and perspectives of others, both from verbal and non-verbal communication
- Team: A need to build feelings of mutual support and camaraderie, and to put team success ahead of individual success
- Willingness to do basic endo procedures, SRPs, CAD/CAM and extractions.
- Experience with patients with special needs in a clinical setting or through volunteer experiences.
- Pursuit of self-improvement by continuously seeking training on how to support special needs patients.
- Patience, understanding and a dedication to building compassionate relationships with patients and families.
- Ability to utilize basic interpersonal communication techniques to improve patient communication.
- Ability to effectively make a connection, provide choices, and get a commitment to provide the diagnosed care.
- Ability to create a Perfect Patient Experience for every patient.
- Ability to discuss basic patient financing and insurance information.
- Ability to explain the key actions a dentist should take to minimize patient issues and grievances.
- Ability to effectively refer patients to hygiene and other specialties.
- Ability to lead the primary team (BC, DAs and Doc).
- Ability to be supportive and contributing member of the secondary team (office team).
- Ability to contribute to the clinical culture of the office.
- Ability to use an organized and comprehensive approach to patient diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Ability to identify and diagnose periodontal disease.
- Ability to effectively service multiple patients in multiple operatories at one time.
- Ability to perform advanced clinical procedures
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed